Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > EditCommandColumn - Adding Row?

EditCommandColumn - Adding Row?

Will Lastname

Is it possible to add a row to a bound datagrid? My current application
allows editing and deleting of a row but not yet adding a row to input
information. The ultimate goal would be to add a row and then have
'Update' and 'Cancel' displayed so that the information could be
written to a database or discarded altogether.

Any suggestions?

S. Justin Gengo

Will,

This article shows how to do what you want by adding text boxes to the
footer of the datagrid:

Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer