Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > forcing button presses on a remote site

forcing button presses on a remote site

thewhoracle

Once i've navigated to a site, is there any way using VB/C# code to
force a certain value into a textfield on that site and then fire a
buttonpress on a specific button? I want to search and query for a
variable serial number from my site, and on some other sites this
number is contained in the address of the search result so i used that,
but this one site that doesn't work so I thought perhaps when i go to
the site i could just force the serial number ina nd fire a button
press.
Is there any way to do this?

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

u don't need that approach, how about submitting via a webrequest instead

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]