Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Fliarflox

Fliarflox

The One

Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.

Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

David Harrison

On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
> Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
> are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
>
> Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
> I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
stop ****ing off the grown-ups.

mike555

The One wrote:
> Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of

posts
> are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
>
> Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in

doing that
> I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

==== http://groups-beta.google.com/group/mozilla-firefox ====

David Harrison wrote:

??? Why do you (plural you) bother feeding the troll?

David Harrison

On 4/21/2005 8:00 PM, Z said:
> David Harrison wrote:
>
> ??? Why do you (plural you) bother feeding the troll?

Good point.

John Thompson

On 2005-04-21, David Harrison <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
>> Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
>> are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
>>
>> Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
>> I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

> Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
> Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

Maybe "The One" is a pop-up/spyware/spam purveyor and he's ticked off that
he won't have such an easy time of it if more people use FireFox?

--

John ((E-Mail Removed))

John Coxon

In the two thousand and fifth year of Bob, John Thompson's voice said the
following, in wonderful perfect quadrophonic sound with distortion levels so
low as to make a man weep:

> On 2005-04-21, David Harrison <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
>>
>>>Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
>>>are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
>>>
>>>Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
>>>I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

>>Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
>>Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

> Maybe "The One" is a pop-up/spyware/spam purveyor and he's ticked off that
> he won't have such an easy time of it if more people use FireFox?

This is quite possible.

And none of Microsoft's support really helps a lot. I still have trouble
with MSN Messenger, and I've e-mailed them so many times about it... :-@

--
John Coxon

"I thought to myself: 'Well obviously, the parrot will only eat chicken
without tomato sauce - it would be stupid otherwise.' These were not the
thoughts of a normal person." - Adam Shaikh, 'Starship Titanic' programmer

Email: john[dot]coxon[at]gmail[dot]com
Website: http://alphacentauri.8k.com
Missing footnotes: http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemowiki.pl?ISFN
ZZ9 - the official HHGG appreciation society: http://www.zz9.org/

The One

"David Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4267a045$0$42307$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
> > Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of

posts
> > are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
> >
> > Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing

that
> > I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

> Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
> Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.
>
> I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
> ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
> stop ****ing off the grown-ups.

If I am ****ing you off with something which is 'in your opinion' is untrue,
then why are you getting all upset over it. Firefox is crap! It isnt as good
as IE, a few pretty icons and initially it does seem better, because it is
different! Once use to it, it is by no means as good as IE and is certainly
significantly slower and more unpredicatable. Thats what you get on basing
it on Netscrape code.

The One

"David Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4267a045$0$42307$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
> > Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of

posts
> > are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
> >
> > Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing

that
> > I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

> Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
> Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.
>
> I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
> ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
> stop ****ing off the grown-ups.

Also to note that all of the IE support groups are empty or have very few
post in at all.

John Thompson

On 2005-04-21, The One <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> as IE, a few pretty icons and initially it does seem better, because it is
> different! Once use to it, it is by no means as good as IE and is certainly
> significantly slower and more unpredicatable. Thats what you get on basing
> it on Netscrape code.

What Netscape code might that be? Firefox is based on Mozilla, and Mozilla
was a thorough rewrite of Netscape's code.

--

John ((E-Mail Removed))