Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error when re-directing word document

Error when re-directing word document

Mantorok

Hi

I'm getting the following when clicking a link to a word doc:

System.Web.HttpException: Path 'OPTIONS' is forbidden.

at System.Web.HttpMethodNotAllowedHandler.ProcessRequ est(HttpContext
context)

at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionSte p.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execut e()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean&
completedSynchronously)

Any ideas??

Thanks

Kev

Mantorok

What are the settings? Any idea?

BTW, I forgot to mention this is Beta 2.

Thanks
Kev

"Vadivel Kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think, in your web.config file, the settings are not properly given to
> access other resources located inside the same virtual directory.
>
> Check your web.config settings.
>

> --
> Vadivel Kumar
> http://blogs.wdevs.com/varahe
>
> "Mantorok" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dh8fba$lfh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm getting the following when clicking a link to a word doc:
>>
>> System.Web.HttpException: Path 'OPTIONS' is forbidden.
>>
>> at System.Web.HttpMethodNotAllowedHandler.ProcessRequ est(HttpContext
>> context)
>>
>> at
>>

> System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionSte p.System.Web.HttpApplicati
> on.IExecutionStep.Execute()
>>
>> at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean&
>> completedSynchronously)
>>

>> Any ideas??
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kev