Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reading large text files

Reading large text files

=?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=

I have a program that open text files and compares them, however, when
reading files larger than 500kb the programs seems to bomb. I get
re-directed to "page not found". Any idea how to get around this issue?
Ultimate goal is to read text files as big as 50mb or more. I'm using the
"input type=file " to upload file, and then using Streamreader to read the
text.

Thanks
--
Hutty

=?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=

Just a followup to see if any ideas on how I can read large text files. Or
is there somewhere else I may find the answer?

Thanks
--
Hutty