Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Formatting gridview rows based on data

Formatting gridview rows based on data

Not Me

Hi,

It it possible to alter properties of a gridview control based on the
data it holds?

Specifically, I would like to alter colours held in the data. For
example....here's the data

Surname Forename Registered RecentContact
Smith Henry no no
Jones Wesley yes no
Adams Sarah yes yes

I would like to display records in red for those unregistered.. yellow
for those registered without recent contact.. and green for those
registered with recent contact.

Can this be done simply? or am I looking at writing my own class to
response.write the table/data info? I would like to keep the gridview
for paging/sorting.

Cheers!
Chris