Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox and LIVE 365 software

Firefox and LIVE 365 software

Chris A. Perdue

Anyone out there know if Firefox will ever have a plug-in for the Live 365
software? It is a media player/website format, but does not work with
Firefox. Or does it and I am doing something wrong?

***Firefox... if you read this, is there a plugin for this?***

Moz Champion

Chris A. Perdue wrote:
> Anyone out there know if Firefox will ever have a plug-in for the Live 365
> software? It is a media player/website format, but does not work with
> Firefox. Or does it and I am doing something wrong?
>
> ***Firefox... if you read this, is there a plugin for this?***

Live 365 provides its own software (free)
Its a program that runs in addition to a browser.

Chris A. Perdue

Surprising to say. The browser live365 does not work with Firefox. That
was what I was curious about.

"Moz Champion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:K119e.605316$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chris A. Perdue wrote:
>> Anyone out there know if Firefox will ever have a plug-in for the Live
>> 365 software? It is a media player/website format, but does not work
>> with Firefox. Or does it and I am doing something wrong?
>>
>> ***Firefox... if you read this, is there a plugin for this?***

> Live 365 provides its own software (free)
> Its a program that runs in addition to a browser.

It has removed 81 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

shadowking

I agree 100%. Its too bad firefox doesn't work with live365.

news%79e.1861$(E-Mail Removed)...

shadowking wrote:
> I agree 100%. Its too bad firefox doesn't work with live365.
>

> "Chris A. Perdue" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news%79e.1861$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Surprising to say. The browser live365 does not work with Firefox. That
>>was what I was curious about.
>>

>>"Moz Champion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:K119e.605316$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Live 365 provides its own software (free)
>>>Its a program that runs in addition to a browser.

>>--
>>I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
>>It has removed 81 spam emails to date.
>>Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
>>Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

I dont understand what you mean 'doesnt work with'
The Live 365 works as a seperate program, you dont even need to be
operating a browser to use it.

Chris A. Perdue

Moz Champion,

When I go to run the Live 365 in firefox, it requires a special plug-in.
However, Firefox doesn't support that plugin that is needed. I hope I
made
myself a little more clear. Don't use the PLAYER-365. That works fine,
but
you have to pay for that. The regular LIVE 365 player, detects Real, WMP,
or whatever to play the Live365-cast. That is what I and many others are
having problems with.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris A. Perdue wrote:
> Moz Champion,
>
> When I go to run the Live 365 in firefox, it requires a special plug-in.
> However, Firefox doesn't support that plugin that is needed. I hope I
> made
> myself a little more clear. Don't use the PLAYER-365. That works fine,
> but
> you have to pay for that. The regular LIVE 365 player, detects Real, WMP,
> or whatever to play the Live365-cast. That is what I and many others are
> having problems with.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

> It has removed 81 spam emails to date.
> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Please point to which software you are speaking of, on the Live 365 site

Chris A. Perdue

Do you even use Live-365? Not the player365, but the live365 itself. On
my
end it keeps re-installing the software (program) to listen to a net radio
station. It says it is installed, then I don't have a specified player
that
runs the *.pls file. WMP and Real doesn't recognize it in Firefox. I may
need to go back and use the reliable (man, I can't believe I said that)
Internet browser, called Explorer.

If you use a media player that uses the *.pls file, post it on here. I
know
I am not the only one with this problem, since I have alot of people
telling
me that they don't like firefox for this reason.

Chris A. Perdue wrote:
> Do you even use Live-365? Not the player365, but the live365 itself. On
> my
> end it keeps re-installing the software (program) to listen to a net radio
> station. It says it is installed, then I don't have a specified player
> that
> runs the *.pls file. WMP and Real doesn't recognize it in Firefox. I may
> need to go back and use the reliable (man, I can't believe I said that)
> Internet browser, called Explorer.
>
> If you use a media player that uses the *.pls file, post it on here. I
> know
> I am not the only one with this problem, since I have alot of people
> telling
> me that they don't like firefox for this reason.

> It has removed 81 spam emails to date.
> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Since you snipped out the relevent material, I dont understand what you
are speaking of
The problem is familiar to you (it IS your problem afterall) but it isnt
to me
You may have the time to go back and re-read each and every thread just
to see whats going on, I dont.

You dont want to quote pertinant parts of preceeding messages, thats
your business, but since it leaves me without all the information so as
to be able to formulate a response, your business it shall remain I guess.

As I recall I was attempting to assist you with a problem, I guess you
dont want my assistance, as you have decided what the problem is, and
how someone else can correct it. Funny that, isnt it? Since you in
your wisdom KNOW exactly what the problem is, then I guess you in your
wisdom can fix it.