Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: a kind of digital signature for a record in a table ....

Re: a kind of digital signature for a record in a table ....

Scott Allen

Oh, from .NET code? The best best is the RSACryptoService provider.
Once you have all of your data encoded into a byte array you can use
SignData or SignHash to get a digital signature (and there are
corresponding verification methods). The trickiest part is managing
the keys, which you'll need to generate and bring in with
ImportParameters.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/