Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > noia extreme equiv. for TB 1.0

noia extreme equiv. for TB 1.0

Big Will

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find (if it exists)
a noia theme for TB to go with the FF NOIA extreme theme that I'm
currently using. I've already tried the NIOA 2.0 (lite) version, but it
only works upto TB 0.9+ (and apparently not TB 1.0).

Regards,

Will