Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mail component to retrieve mail from Hotmail, Yahoo, gmail..etc?

Mail component to retrieve mail from Hotmail, Yahoo, gmail..etc?

John Dalberg

I am not sure these web based mail support POP3 or IMAP4. Is there any mail
component out there that can retrieve mail from these services?

--
John Dalberg

=?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=

Many web-based email providers (including Hotmail & Yahoo) support POP3 only
in paid mode. GMail however gives free POP3 access.