Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loading an aspx page in a fram from another aspx page

=?Utf-8?B?Uk1M?=

Hi All,
I have a web application who's index.htm page is a frameset containing 2
frames (Frame1 & Frame2). I have each frames SRC property set to an aspx
page. I would like to re-load the aspx page in Frame1 when a button is
pressed on the aspx page in Frame2.

Can this be done?

RML

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBMdWtzaWM=?=

I would do it this way:

In the index.htm page, add this Javascript function:

function RefreshChildFrame(childFrame)
{
document.frames[childFrame].RefreshMe();
}

In the page in Frame1, add this Javascript function:

function RefreshMe()
{
document.location.href = document.location.href;
}

Finally, in the page in Frame2, on the onclick event of your "refresh"
button, put this:

parent.RefreshChildFrame(1);

Hope that helps.

"RML" wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have a web application who's index.htm page is a frameset containing 2
> frames (Frame1 & Frame2). I have each frames SRC property set to an aspx
> page. I would like to re-load the aspx page in Frame1 when a button is
> pressed on the aspx page in Frame2.
>
> Can this be done?
>
> RML

Cokin P series too Small for 16mm Full Fram DSLR Erasmo Acosta Digital Photography 11 01-15-2007 01:31 AM
re fram validation adrian suri HTML 7 09-01-2005 02:51 PM
how to do navigation bar e viewing fram with the same scrolling bar? Eswa HTML 0 08-30-2005 04:47 PM
Fram onresize event, FireFox Søren M. Olesen Javascript 0 12-07-2004 06:01 AM
How do I post data from aspx page to another aspx page. Sriram Mallajyosula ASP .Net 1 11-05-2003 04:48 PM

Advertisments