Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Get rid of "Find Box/Bar"

Get rid of "Find Box/Bar"

PaulB

Hi Folks,

Using the Mozilla Firefox, I find that if I do use the
[Edit]--[Find in this Page] option that I will open an area
at the bottom of the window.

Works fine

But I can't seem to find a way to lose this box and
return to a full screen view.

How do I get rid of the find function when I've
finished with it?

Roland

On 16-4-2005 15:56, PaulB wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Using the Mozilla Firefox, I find that if I do use the
> [Edit]--[Find in this Page] option that I will open an area
> at the bottom of the window.
>
> Works fine
>
> But I can't seem to find a way to lose this box and
> return to a full screen view.
>
> How do I get rid of the find function when I've
> finished with it?

Use the close button to the left of the label 'Find:' on the find
toolbar (the default Firefox theme has this red button on the find toolbar).
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___

PaulB

Thanks Roland,

Wasn't a "huge" nagg, but I am so glad you told me how to get rid of
that find-bar.

Paul