Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to save passwords?

How to save passwords?

JC

I am having difficulty getting Firefox for windows to save the
password for my yahoo email account.

The first time I accessed the account it asked me if I wanted to save
the password. Since I was just trying the browser I said no. Having
used it more I find I like it and would like to make it my primary
browser. Now when I go to yahoo I am not given the option of saving
my password.

I have tried un checking the box "Remember Passwords" closing Firefox
and then reopening firefox then checking the box "Remember Passwords"
but that has not worked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JC wrote:
> I am having difficulty getting Firefox for windows to save the
> password for my yahoo email account.

Tools > Options > Privacy > Saved Passwords > View Saved Passwords >
Passwords Never Saved > find the entry for your yahoo e-mail acct > Remove

JC

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:22:09 -0700, Z <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>JC wrote:
>> I am having difficulty getting Firefox for windows to save the
>> password for my yahoo email account.

>Tools > Options > Privacy > Saved Passwords > View Saved Passwords >
>Passwords Never Saved > find the entry for your yahoo e-mail acct > Remove

Thank you for your input.

Unfortunately I have looked there. There is no listing for yahoo.