Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sending text format email using SmtpMail

Sending text format email using SmtpMail

=?Utf-8?B?amFrdWIuYmF1ZXI=?=

Hi,

I have a table with in MS SQL database. A table consist a list of items
bought by a customer with, item prices, item nubers etc. I would like to send
an email with a list of items in the order in a text format file (not html
format using BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html). I am using stored procedure to
get data to a datagrid on a web page. But do not know how to format a result
from a stored procedure to a text string.

Somebody can help me?

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

use a repeater perhaps, or just loop through the returning DS and manually
write out the values (for i=0 to DS.Tables(0).Rows.Count)

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

"jakub.bauer" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a table with in MS SQL database. A table consist a list of items
> bought by a customer with, item prices, item nubers etc. I would like to send
> an email with a list of items in the order in a text format file (not html
> format using BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html). I am using stored procedure to
> get data to a datagrid on a web page. But do not know how to format a result
> from a stored procedure to a text string.
>
> Somebody can help me?

=?Utf-8?B?amFrdWIuYmF1ZXI=?=

Thanks a lot. It almost works >> should be DS.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1

I appreciate your help!

Jakub Bauer