Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to Display Message Date as dd/mm/yyyy?

How to Display Message Date as dd/mm/yyyy?

Elisa Francesca Roselli

I'm a very new Tbird user, only started a few weeks ago so forgive the
newbie questions.

Does anyone know how to change the way the date is displayed to European
style (dd/mm/yyyy) as opposed to US style (mm/dd/yyyy)? There must be a
way, because I have the European display on my office machine. But the
download I have on my home machine is US style and I'm finding it very
annoying.

Thanks,

Elisa Francesca Roselli
Ile de France

Bryan Harrison

Elisa Francesca Roselli wrote:
> I'm a very new Tbird user, only started a few weeks ago so forgive the
> newbie questions.
>
> Does anyone know how to change the way the date is displayed to European
> style (dd/mm/yyyy) as opposed to US style (mm/dd/yyyy)? There must be a
> way, because I have the European display on my office machine. But the
> download I have on my home machine is US style and I'm finding it very
> annoying.

It's probably because your pc is setup to use US dates, and it's nothing
to do with TB.
Check Control Panel - Regional And Language Options. Make sure it isn't
set to US, or any other country that have their dates the wrong way
round

--
Bryan

Reclaim Your Browser!