Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Book reccomendations please - developing Web Services

Book reccomendations please - developing Web Services

Owen

Hi,

Again I'm looking for book reccomendations from you guru's.

I need something which tells me how to create and consume xml Web Services.
I want something which starts with your basic 'Hello World' web service and
then progresses on to more advanced stuff.

One more thing, I want the example code to be VB.NET.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks
Owen

=?Utf-8?B?R3VuamFu?=

Hi

try "Programming .Net Web Services " by Alex Ferrara & mathew MacDonald. gud
one

Gunjan

"Owen" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Again I'm looking for book reccomendations from you guru's.
>
> I need something which tells me how to create and consume xml Web Services.
> I want something which starts with your basic 'Hello World' web service and
> then progresses on to more advanced stuff.
>
> One more thing, I want the example code to be VB.NET.
>

> Any reccomendations?
>
> Thanks
> Owen

Owen

"Gunjan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> try "Programming .Net Web Services " by Alex Ferrara & mathew MacDonald.
> gud
> one
>
> Gunjan

You mean this one?

One review says the example code is in C# .... I want vb.net.

Owen

Photo book publishing - reccomendations? Kulvinder Singh Matharu Digital Photography 2 06-03-2008 06:03 PM
Book Reccomendations? Geoff Coope HTML 0 03-27-2006 11:49 AM
Book reccomendations please Owen ASP .Net 3 09-08-2005 11:18 AM
FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual C# and Microsoft.NET Framework by Amit Kalani (Paperback) BOGABOGA MCAD 3 04-12-2005 08:02 PM
Colour printer reccomendations please Mr Bond NZ Computing 18 10-22-2004 10:40 AM

Advertisments