Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > stuck on this one

stuck on this one

NuB

I posted this before and it didn't help.

I have a web site in .NET that runs under a virtual directory on my server.
In IIS I virtual pointing to the physical path where the .aspx pages. How
can I the path of the virtual directory and not the physical path?

I have links on my asp.net web form that needs to link to
http://webserver/invoices/page.aspx. I'm getting
c:\site\invoices\pages.aspx. I tried to do a server.mappath and that does
not work. Any suggestions/

Will Lastname

If you have a link to Page.aspx then just create a hyperlink like this:

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

could you show how you are getting these files listed?
If you are using a file system object to get these you will need to know the
root/starting point, then just append the appropriate DIR to it.
There is no solid way to have the system say that:
c:\dir\dir2\file.ext = http://virt/file.ext
since there could be more then one virtual mapping included to the same
files/folders.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

"NuB" wrote:

> I posted this before and it didn't help.
>
> I have a web site in .NET that runs under a virtual directory on my server.
> In IIS I virtual pointing to the physical path where the .aspx pages. How
> can I the path of the virtual directory and not the physical path?
>
> I have links on my asp.net web form that needs to link to
> http://webserver/invoices/page.aspx. I'm getting
> c:\site\invoices\pages.aspx. I tried to do a server.mappath and that does
> not work. Any suggestions/

Laptop stuck on one regional code Miriam Seshadri DVD Video 10 06-14-2007 05:47 PM
stuck on this one =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= ASP .Net 2 10-06-2004 01:51 PM
One Hot FSM stuck !! Nic VHDL 5 03-02-2004 06:31 PM
CCD vs. CMOS: which one is more reliable: dead/hot/stuck pixels (mediuum-long and many questions) fake name Digital Photography 19 03-01-2004 08:27 PM
Have two ATA100 Seagate drives in a vp6, one IDE channel comes up as mode 5 in winxp but the other channel is stuck in mode 4 Tim Computer Support 3 02-23-2004 03:35 AM

Advertisments