Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to remove XML namespace from string

How to remove XML namespace from string

Maziar Aflatoun

Hello,

I have a string variable that contains XML data with many different
namespaces. I like to remove all the namespaces from my XML (clean the XML).
What's the quickest way to do this?

Ex.
<report xmlnssd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\" > change to
<report>