Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Open multiple browser windows

Open multiple browser windows

Ayoa

In my ASP.net project, I have a group of URLs (stored in a C# arraylist). I
will like to send all of these URLs to new browser windows at the SINGLE
click of a button.
I know that clientside javascript will be needed. Does anyone have any code
that does this?

Thanks