Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Clearing stuck dialog in Firefox

Clearing stuck dialog in Firefox

Splibbilla

And maybe Moz suite, but I can't recall this 'stuckness' happening in moz.

While tabs are loading many tabs, a few cookie dialogs pop up.
Or, when downloading, sometimes the dialog takes awhile to come up. Meanwhile I'm getting things done (in other tabs,
windows?)

Suddenly the dialog will come up while I'm dragging a bookmark to toolbar folder or menu "bookmarks".

When this happens, the dialog seems stuck, because it doesn't respond to attempted mouse clicks on a button. But using the
keyboard will operate the dialog. Alt+D for Deny (cookie) is an example.

i wonder if i've already posted something like this...

--
1 WinXp,Ff1.0.2 GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView, Conquery(trying),
and?

Firefox - clearing address bar? Tom Allen Firefox 4 08-29-2005 04:20 AM
How to hide the dialog when execute a dialog based application in VC? yw C++ 3 07-02-2005 03:35 AM
clearing history with firefox Trojan Man Firefox 3 02-05-2005 04:00 PM
Firefox cache clearing pd Firefox 3 01-18-2005 07:10 PM
display print preview dialog, not print dialog Matt Javascript 1 11-20-2004 01:18 AM

Advertisments