Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Create setup project in Visual Studio .NET

Create setup project in Visual Studio .NET

Shawn@Google

Hi,
I am trying to create a setup project for a install, which includes
3 XML web services, 1 ASP.NET application. I've done setup project in
Visual Studio before with 1 ASP.NET application, which is very straight
forward. But not sure about how to create a setup project with mutiple
ASP.NET applications and mutiple web services, or do I have to create a
install for each one of them?
Any help or idea is greatly appreciated.
Thanks