Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox

Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox

C. Neal McGuire

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem. When I double
click on a new message in my Inbox, it opens up as a reply-to instead of
a read window. The only way currently that I can open and read my new
mail in the proper window is to right click my mouse and use the "Open
Message in New _W_indow" option.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to correct this?

Thanx in advance....

Transfer new mail from tesco inbox Colin Palmer Computer Support 3 02-03-2008 08:19 AM
Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox C. Neal McGuire Firefox 7 07-23-2005 07:09 PM
Bulk Mail or Inbox MS Computer Support 1 01-04-2005 01:17 PM
I want to be able to access the internet by opening my browser and not right clicking and then clicking connect. James Johnson Computer Support 1 05-15-2004 03:40 AM
Inbox mail is going to Delete File Jo M Computer Support 2 01-08-2004 06:01 PM

Advertisments