Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Email - From Name.

Email - From Name.

Adam Knight

Hi,

i am sending email from asp.net.

I am using obj.Email.From = senders email address.

How do i include the senders name in the email so it will be displayed in
the recipients inbox.

If i recall correctly JMail had something like objEmail.FromName.

Thanks,
Adam

Ben Amada

Adam Knight wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i am sending email from asp.net.
>
> I am using obj.Email.From = senders email address.
>
> How do i include the senders name in the email so it will be displayed in
> the recipients inbox.
>
> If i recall correctly JMail had something like objEmail.FromName.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam

See:
http://www.systemwebmail.com/faq/2.4.aspx

If you scroll down, there's an example in VB.NET as well as C#.