Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to view rows from sqldatasource control in asp.net 2.0

how to view rows from sqldatasource control in asp.net 2.0

aa

I am using gridview and sqldatasource controls.
When Gridview rows is creating I want to view the row's columns from
database, which it is in select command in sqldatasource control, but not in
gridview colmuns array
how to view rows from sqldatasource control in asp.net 2.0