Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dot net debugging (ASP .net)

Dot net debugging (ASP .net)

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3Ymll?=

Hi

is there any way I can type in to view contents of a variable in the
immidiate
window?
ex: debug.print or something

thanks
newbie

Onin Tayson

just type the variable in your command window. you can also add the
variable to your Watch window.

"newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> is there any way I can type in to view contents of a variable in the
> immidiate
> window?
> ex: debug.print or something
>
> thanks
> newbie

=?Utf-8?B?bmV3Ymll?=

Thanks
for output window its "?"
I remember way back in VB 5 and 6
for all .net languages its the same I suppose.
regds