Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox quickstart

Firefox quickstart

Jeremy

Hi all,

Does anyone know about an extension to always preload firefox in the
startbar for quicker startup access?

I just found the local weather extension which is great (see link)

http://tinyurl.com/4veb5

Thanks in adance,

Jeremy

TheCroW

> I just found the local weather extension which is great (see link)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4veb5
>
> Thanks in adance,
>
> Jeremy

Ah, that rockz!!! Thanx for link to best extension I've seen sofar!!

--
Menno
=====================

Jeremy

Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?

Thanks,

Jeremy

"TheCroW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > I just found the local weather extension which is great (see link)
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/4veb5
> >
> > Thanks in adance,
> >
> > Jeremy
> >

> Ah, that rockz!!! Thanx for link to best extension I've seen sofar!!
>
> --
> Menno
> =====================
> My 3D Art can be seen on
> http://www.3dart4u.com
> =====================
> Remove nopam in mail address when mailing me

David Harrison

On 4/6/2005 3:58 PM, Jeremy said:
> Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

Try this article:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbir...to_System_Tray

It includes a link to a Firefox extension as well.

If you really want to treat yourself, of course, the best plugin is a
dual processor motherboard

David H

Nick Thomas

Jeremy wrote:
> Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

Someone in another group suggested Firefox Preloader.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/

It'll be a separate app rather than a plugin or extension, since either
of the latter would require Firefox to be running already.

Jeremy

Excellent work. Thank you both for your input!

Jeremy

news:4253fcc3$0$12386$(E-Mail Removed) anews.com...

Getting "HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden" at http://localhost/quickstart/ASPPlus/ Scott MCSD 1 08-04-2004 05:28 PM
QuickStart sample? LL ASP .Net 0 10-29-2003 04:27 PM
Re: Mozilla 1.4 Quickstart bug odawa Firefox 0 08-30-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Mozilla 1.4 Quickstart bug himm67(nospam) Firefox 0 07-07-2003 10:26 AM
Cant run ASP.NET Quickstart tutorial t322y ASP .Net 1 06-26-2003 01:39 PM

Advertisments