Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Detecting Page Refresh from a child page

Detecting Page Refresh from a child page

ratnakarp@gmail.com

Hi,

I have a.aspx page, which contains few buttons. On clicking one of the
button, opens b.aspx. I have a button in b.aspx, on clicking, it closes
the b.aspx and refreshes a.aspx. I'm able to close b.aspx and also able
to refresh the a.aspx page. How can i detect the page refresh of
a.aspx in page load for this kind of situation? Any Help or reference
would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ratnakar Pedagani