Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to set the number of drop down rows of a DropDownList

How to set the number of drop down rows of a DropDownList

ad

There are about 40 items in my DropDownList, Can I set the number of
dropdown rows more?

Eliyahu Goldin

The number of rows is the same as the name of items. You can insert empty
items if you want to add empty rows. Is that what you are after?

Eliyahu

"ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There are about 40 items in my DropDownList, Can I set the number of
> dropdown rows more?

ad

Thanks,
But I mean the number of dropdown rows, not the items rows.

"Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> 级糶秎ン穝籇:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> The number of rows is the same as the name of items. You can insert empty
> items if you want to add empty rows. Is that what you are after?
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There are about 40 items in my DropDownList, Can I set the number of
>> dropdown rows more?

Eliyahu Goldin

What is that?

Eliyahu

"ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u8p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks,
> But I mean the number of dropdown rows, not the items rows.
>

> "Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)>

级糶秎ン穝籇:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> > The number of rows is the same as the name of items. You can insert

empty
> > items if you want to add empty rows. Is that what you are after?
> >
> > Eliyahu
> >
> > "ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> There are about 40 items in my DropDownList, Can I set the number of
> >> dropdown rows more?

ad

When user press the dropdownlist, it will drop a list below the control.
How can I set the number of rows of the list?

"Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> 级糶秎ン穝籇:uDNSY%(E-Mail Removed). gbl...
> What is that?
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u8p$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks,
>> But I mean the number of dropdown rows, not the items rows.
>>

>> "Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> 级糶秎ン穝籇:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
>> > The number of rows is the same as the name of items. You can insert

> empty
>> > items if you want to add empty rows. Is that what you are after?
>> >
>> > Eliyahu
>> >
>> > "ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Eliyahu Goldin

And what do you mean by item rows?

Eliyahu