Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > important: Trying to coordinate iPlanet with IIS

important: Trying to coordinate iPlanet with IIS

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWc=?=

I'm a developer, but have no experience in configuring web servers.

My ASP.NET code is hosted on this web server running on IIS. Only problem
the outside world can't access it, because the company wants all web requests
to come in through iPlannet (SSL).
So, I need to figure out how to do this: If a requests comes in to iPlanet
like this, https://ssl.theserver/Tanks then It should somehow be redirected
to my ASP.NET Web App Tanks running on IIS and......I need all links that are
generated in my ASP.NET code to not point to http://localhost/Tanks, but
rather point to https://ssl.theserver/Tanks. Any thoughts at all?

Bruce Barker

just be sure all you links are relative, and don't use "~".

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...