Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Handling link button in repeater control

Handling link button in repeater control

Imran Aziz

Hello All,
I have an asp:linkbutton in a repeater control, what I want to do is
when someone clicks the link button I should get a value for the link
button, and accordingly do some action. How can I do that, can someone
please help me with that.
Imran.

Imran Aziz

got it sorted using the ItemCommand event.
Imran.
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...