Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Command button inside data list item template

Command button inside data list item template

Shahid Saleem

Dear Members

I am using a data list , in the item template i have used a data grid
with template column (CheckBox) and a button named sumbit.

I want to get the data grid selected rows(Makred checked) upon click of
sumbit button.

I am looking where to write code for sumbission button when it is being
used in item template??

Best Regards
Shahid Saleem

Best Regards
Shahid Saleem

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

Have the button tie to an event passing in the SelectedIndex of the grid, or
even better the Key defined for that row in the view that the grid is bound
to.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com