Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Login in HTTPS and redirect to HTTP using Forms Authentication

Login in HTTPS and redirect to HTTP using Forms Authentication

Alfredo Barrientos

Hi,

I have a interesting question. I want to use Forms Authentication in my
asp.net application, but i want my user login in
https://myserver/myapplication/ and redirect to
http://myserver/myapplication/. Note the diference in protocol.

Is it possible??

Thanks,