Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET user control not displaying images

ASP.NET user control not displaying images

buzz

I've created a simple table with text and images(gif, jpg) in a user control. Everything displays correctly in the designer. But when I drop the control on the main page, no images display. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance........

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWc=?=

My first thought is that the path to the images is set correctly as long as
you are in the directory that the usercontrol is located, but not where the
main page is?????

For the images, try using page resolve....
src='<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/images/Cool.jpg")%>'