Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Deleting a Toolbar

Deleting a Toolbar

Tom

I created a Toolbar in Firefox 1.02 and now I would like to delete this
looked for a way to do so but could not find it. Is there a way to
delete a Toolbar once I created it?

Leonidas Jones

Tom wrote:
> I created a Toolbar in Firefox 1.02 and now I would like to delete this
> looked for a way to do so but could not find it. Is there a way to
> delete a Toolbar once I created it?

Not exactly, and its a pain. The only way to get rid of a custom
toolbar is to go into the Customize window, and click the button that
says Restore Default Set. That gets rid of the custom toolbar, but it
also gets rid of alll customizations you've made.

Depending on how much you have ccustomized, it may be easier to simply
hide the toolbar:

View>>Toolbars, and uncheck the custom toolbar.

Lee