Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MSN Messenger for Real Time Tech Support In A Webpage ?

MSN Messenger for Real Time Tech Support In A Webpage ?

nicemonitor@hotmail.com

I am creating a portal for a company intranet and have been wondering
if there is any way I could integrate a direct message link in the
webpage that would open an MSN Messenger window with a predefined
destination ? For instance I would like a link to be visible, lets say
in the header of the portal, and upon it being clicked the users MSN
window would open for direct messenging with a tech support individual.

Our company does have an SIP service.

I have been reading about LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER from Microsoft and
Communicator but I am still confused if these components can be used
along side IIS and integrated into a webpage ?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jfer

bump!