Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Back button causes "Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site"

Back button causes "Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site"

cmay

Has anyone else seen this?

Every now and then when using the back button on our site, we get an IE
popup box saying: "Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site:
https://mysite.com/asdfasdf Operation Aborted"

Most times you just click OK and you are fine, but in some instances
you have to reload the page.

We are using frames and dynamically loaded ASCX files.

Any ideas?