Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DatePicker?

DatePicker?

flipdoubt

What do most people use for a DatePicker and is a DatePicker included in
ASP.NET 2.0? I've seen some of the commercial products out there, but the
redistributable license for most of them is too steep. Seems like a lot for
one simple control. Suggestions

clintonG

Evaluate http://basicdatepicker.com

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

"flipdoubt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> What do most people use for a DatePicker and is a DatePicker included in
> ASP.NET 2.0? I've seen some of the commercial products out there, but the
> redistributable license for most of them is too steep. Seems like a lot
> for one simple control. Suggestions?

John Rivers

why not write your own?

it only takes 10 minutes to do ...

its just a single loop and an html table with some links

then you can do a fancy pop up one in dhtml

that's easy too

how much are you willing to pay for one?