Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Help request: Mystery frame below status bar [Xandros Bus 2/Firefox 1.0]

Help request: Mystery frame below status bar [Xandros Bus 2/Firefox 1.0]

K7AAY

Mystery frame beneath the bottom of the status bar. Always says, in red
</broadcasterse
^

Don't know what this is, don't need it, can't find how to remove it.

Your kind assistance in removing this would be appreciated.

Extensions:

URL Link 1.04
MapIt! 0.4
Adblock v.5 d2 * nightly 39
ChatZilla 0.9.67
BlogThis 0.2.1
DragToTab 0.1.2

Thank you kindly.
_________________
--
John Bartley K7AAY
This post quad-ROT13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA and is a

Leonidas Jones

K7AAY wrote:
> Mystery frame beneath the bottom of the status bar. Always says, in red
> </broadcasterse
> ^
>
> Don't know what this is, don't need it, can't find how to remove it.
>
> Your kind assistance in removing this would be appreciated.
>

> Extensions:
>
> URL Link 1.04
> MapIt! 0.4
> Adblock v.5 d2 * nightly 39
> ChatZilla 0.9.67
> BlogThis 0.2.1
> DragToTab 0.1.2
>
> Thank you kindly.

I have no idea. Does it appear when you start FF in Safe Mode?

Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox (or Thunderbird)>>Mozilla
Firefox/Thunderbird (Safe Mode)

If its okay in Safe Mode, then its almost certainly one of your extensions.

Lee