Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Text Formating control Asp.Net

Text Formating control Asp.Net

csgraham74

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone can help me.

Im writing a asp.net application for a friend and i need to be able to
fomat the text of the description field. ie. bold and bullet points etc
to the text using html tags.

Then when i write the text to page i will get formatted text.

does anyone know of a way or control to do this. I want to let the user
format the text so they can make the document more pleasing ton the
eye.

Thanks in advance

colin

Grant Merwitz

check out:

http://www.freetextbox.com

awesome free tool

"csgraham74" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering if someone can help me.
>
> Im writing a asp.net application for a friend and i need to be able to
> fomat the text of the description field. ie. bold and bullet points etc
> to the text using html tags.
>
> Then when i write the text to page i will get formatted text.
>
> does anyone know of a way or control to do this. I want to let the user
> format the text so they can make the document more pleasing ton the
> eye.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> colin

sreejith.ram@gmail.com

Another free one http://www.fckeditor.net/
this got an asp.net web control and support server side coding.. very
easy to config

Label text formating Greg Smith ASP .Net 1 11-02-2006 08:04 PM
formating of text file Dips Java 2 05-19-2005 11:23 AM
formating text in a textbox control? djc ASP .Net 2 12-10-2004 10:43 PM
Recursion and Formating Text in TextArea. HELP! Newbie Java 5 10-04-2004 08:55 PM
Formating text Dmitri Manushin ASP .Net 0 08-14-2003 02:34 PM

Advertisments