Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > automatic image change

automatic image change

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

Hi just wondering if there is anyway to automate this procedure with a .net
application.
I have several different powerpoint slides and I would like to place the
slide on the main page of a web application and automatically advance to the
next slide on the next day, and just keep rotating through them, 6 slides in
all.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

ok thanks sounds like a good idea.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

"Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:

> Paul,
>
> You can set the image url depending on the day of the week.
>
> Eliyahu

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi just wondering if there is anyway to automate this procedure with a

> ..net
> > application.
> > I have several different powerpoint slides and I would like to place the
> > slide on the main page of a web application and automatically advance to

> the
> > next slide on the next day, and just keep rotating through them, 6 slides

> in
> > all.
> > Thanks.
> > --