Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: The Submit button on ASP.NET pages does not work

Re: The Submit button on ASP.NET pages does not work

Grant Merwitz

yes, i hate this problem.

Its got something to do with the client side scripts.
You'll find if you remove your validators, it starts posting back again

try running:
aspnet_regiis -i
aspnet_regiis -c

from your visual studio command prompt, which will reinstall the framework
and the client side scripts
Use this in combination with restarting IIS, and it fixes the problem -
thought sometimes not right away

Good luck

"Amit Save" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Submit button on ASP.NET pages does not work after installing the .NET
> Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1.
> Microsoft has reported this as a bug and has given solution at
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=889877
>
> But it works fine on Win2k, IIS 5, .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
>
> I'm not able to fix the problem on Win 2003 Server, IIS 6, .NET Framework
> 1.1 Service Pack 1
>
> Can anybody give any clue to this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Amit