Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > disable opening more than one Thunderbird window?

disable opening more than one Thunderbird window?

fety

Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as I
accidently do it often.

Roland

On 24-3-2005 20:04, fety wrote:

> Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
> Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as I
> accidently do it often.

"No New Window on Double Click" extension
<http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=147>
<http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/nnwodc.php>

[I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works]
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

Leonidas Jones

Roland wrote:
> On 24-3-2005 20:04, fety wrote:
>
>> Anyone know how to disable when you double click on a folder in
>> Thunderbird it opens a new window of Thunderbird? It gets annoying as
>> I accidently do it often.

> "No New Window on Double Click" extension
> <http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=147>
> <http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/nnwodc.php>
>
> [I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works]

I have tried it, and it performs as advertised.

Lee