Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Temp Internet Files for FF

Temp Internet Files for FF

Jackson

Does FF use the same directory (C:\windows\temporary internet files) that
IE uses to store visited web pages? If not, where are they stored?

Thanks
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

..brian..

Jackson wrote:
> Does FF use the same directory (C:\windows\temporary internet files)

that
> IE uses to store visited web pages? If not, where are they stored?

No, it doesn't use the same location. FX cache is located in your
profile under the Cache folder -- open FX and type about:cache in the
address bar if you'd like the exact location.
--
Brian