Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to set the width of columns of datagrid in edit mode.

How to set the width of columns of datagrid in edit mode.

Vincent

My question is to set the width of columns of datagrid in edit mode. since the
width of columns(integer) increase from 50 px to 200 px automatically in
edit mode and it is not user friendly.

Lucas Tam

Vincent <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My question is to set the width of columns of datagrid in edit mode.
> since the width of columns(integer) increase from 50 px to 200 px
> automatically in edit mode and it is not user friendly.

Right click on the grid, go into the property builder. Select formatting.
Select the column. You can change the width in there.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))