Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to get browser compatibility

how to get browser compatibility

Yoshitha

Hi,

I have some pages an ASP.NET application when i run in IE 5.0/6.0 it is

showing all the controls when i run the same application in different
browser

i.e natescape navigator then it is showing error....
I mean to say there is no browser compatibility in my application how do it

set this..It should display in any browser...

Thanx in advance
Yoshitha

darrel

> It should display in any browser...

It should, but this is MS we're talking about. ;o)

The two likely culprits are either a control that is spitting out invalid
markup, or a control that is dependant on client-side scripting. Default
client-side scripting controls are IE-centric and really don't work in any
other browser. The solution is to not use those default controls and rely on
your own.

-Darrel