Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Linkbutton Javascript Error

Linkbutton Javascript Error

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=

I am getting a strange error on one of my pages using Linkbuttons. The
linkbutton works once. After the page is posted, I get a strange JavaScript
error: "Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object" Has anyone else seen
this error?

Grant Merwitz

Is there any Javascript you have added to that link button, or is it just
the default <asp:LinkButton with no Javascript attributes added.

If you haven't added anything, you can try reinstall the aspnet client side
scripts by:
opening your Visual Studio 2003 command prompt
runnint --> aspnet_regiis -c

HTH

"Eric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am getting a strange error on one of my pages using Linkbuttons. The
> linkbutton works once. After the page is posted, I get a strange
> JavaScript
> error: "Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object" Has anyone else
> seen
> this error?

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=

I have not aded any JavaScript. It is just the standard linkbutton. It
works fine on other pages, but causes the error on this one.

"Grant Merwitz" wrote:

> Is there any Javascript you have added to that link button, or is it just
> the default <asp:LinkButton with no Javascript attributes added.
>
> If you haven't added anything, you can try reinstall the aspnet client side
> scripts by:
> opening your Visual Studio 2003 command prompt
> runnint --> aspnet_regiis -c
>
> HTH
>
> "Eric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am getting a strange error on one of my pages using Linkbuttons. The
> > linkbutton works once. After the page is posted, I get a strange
> > JavaScript
> > error: "Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object" Has anyone else
> > seen
> > this error?

Grant Merwitz

Sounds rather strange.
If its not too much work, try remaking the page from scratch