Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > many aspnet applications in one site? many Gloabal.asax files ok?

many aspnet applications in one site? many Gloabal.asax files ok?

dee

Our website has folders containing other aspnet applications each having its
own Gloabl.asax files.We also keep an old version of the the site in another
folder fully functional. Can this cause a problem?

Thanks.
Dee

Karl Seguin

Not if they are all in their own application or virtual directory.

Of course, if you need to run multiple global.asax's for the same
application, you should use HttpModules.

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
come!)

"dee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Our website has folders containing other aspnet applications each having
> its own Gloabl.asax files.We also keep an old version of the the site in
> another folder fully functional. Can this cause a problem?
>
> Thanks.
> Dee

dee

Thanks