Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ByteArray to Image Control

ByteArray to Image Control

J-T

Is it possible to assign a byte Array to an Image control on my page.I
googled this and most of the examples use the response.WriteBinary but I
want to have this image some where in my page.This approach wipes out all my
other controls and only shows the picture.

Thanks a lot

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

An HTML page cannot display a picture. A page can only reference a picture
at a separate URL.
This is a limitation of Internet Explorer.

I suggest you create a special page (or HTTPHandler) for outputting the
image(s).
Here's more info:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ImproveYourImages.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"J-T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to assign a byte Array to an Image control on my page.I
> googled this and most of the examples use the response.WriteBinary but I
> want to have this image some where in my page.This approach wipes out all
> my other controls and only shows the picture.
>
> Thanks a lot

J-T

Thanks ,I created a special page (aspx and not ascx) and my problem got
solved.I appreciate your help.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...