Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > X-Raypad Thunder 8 @ ThinkComputers.org

X-Raypad Thunder 8 @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"There are many entries in the Gamer/Professional Mouse pad segment out there. Today we will look at an entry by Xraypad, the Thunder 8. Gamer pads range from $15-$75, but sometimes I wonder if it is really worth spending that amount of money on a mouse pad. After all, it's just a mouse pad right? A square or rectangular piece of plastic or cloth that your mouse sits on, what's the big deal? Well the Thunder 8 is available for $20 most places online and can easily sell for a lot more, I was extremely surprised at the quality/cost ratio with this pad. When I got this pad and checked the price online I was shocked, I honestly thought it was one of those $75 pads. Today we are going to take a closer look at it, and you will see what I mean."
http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...&id=214&page=1