Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to insert word document in sqlserver 2000 using asp.net

How to insert word document in sqlserver 2000 using asp.net

aparna

Hi To All

I am doing one task, in that i am having Word document, and
want to insert that word document in the database using asp.net.Pleas
tell me which data type can i take in database to store the wor
document. and how to pass document from front end. plz explain some wa
or give some good sites for that task if u know

Thanks in advance
Aparn

--
aparn
aparna's Profile: http://www.highdots.com/forums/m48

Patrice

Try around :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...todatabase.asp
(Wring BLOB Values to a Database)

Always consider first to store the file outside DB. Insert the file in the
DB only if you really found a compelling reason to do so...
--

Patrice

message de news:(E-Mail Removed)...